Stupid Players

Started by capnpop, February 22, 2007, 09:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

While this is about hordies I refuse to say that the horde(generally) is terrible...just a few stupid horde who thought that they were e-cool and ended up being jerks.

Gren and I were doing arena matches, when you leave them you are flagged for PvP.  Gren and I just ignored the flagged horde running around since they just wanted to do their arena and we'd do ours.  Some moron hunter decided to start killing us and with the help of his friends, he did.  Evidently 2v5+ = us dying...

Dear Horde:
I didn't want to kill you then, I won't kill you now.  In the event you start crap again I will run to the nearest enslavable demon (found here: http://wowmb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12177) grab it, and sick it on you.  After you piss it off I'm going to dismiss it and watch it finish you off (and watch you take -10% durability).  After that I'm going to take off and wait for you to come back.  I doubt, no matter how well you are organized that a healer will be able to take many hits at 1000-1500 a swing (non-crit).  Once you stop starting crap I will stop unleashing big demons on you.

Thanks...

Tankgrl

As my mom always said: "If you can't slay anyone nice, don't slay anyone at all."   :'(

un4

un4

Lord Entropy

Think about what life is like on a PvP server.  Be thankful you can unflag eventually.

un4

I actually enjoy global...
un4

Darkling

Darkling got wasted by a lvl 70 troll rogue today from Darknova (world pvp, so no hard feelings). So tonight Darkling is getting leveled a bit. He is now 100% fire mage and does much more damage (800 avg crit dmg of frostbolt vs. 1200-1600 base dmg of a firebolt) now. Had a bit of fun with Dragon's Breath. Oh, and his health is 3216 now whereas it used to be about 2600.

Genoism

Quote from: Thingiebob on February 26, 2007, 01:54:09 PM
Darkling got wasted by a lvl 70 troll rogue today from Darknova (world pvp, so no hard feelings). So tonight Darkling is getting leveled a bit. He is now 100% fire mage and does much more damage (800 avg crit dmg of frostbolt vs. 1200-1600 base dmg of a firebolt) now. Had a bit of fun with Dragon's Breath. Oh, and his health is 3216 now whereas it used to be about 2600.
has mage health gone up so little >< my hunters health nearly doubled and im not 70 yet... i could do 3216 dmg in a few hits ><...and mage vs mage....you'd get like 2 shotted or something close

un4

Dvalin's health went up about 2.5k from 60-64.  Got 6.3k now, versus the 3.something-k he had before.
un4

Muridin

mine has gone up by 5k from 2k hp to 6 to 7k unbuffed

Darkling

Ya gotta remember, Darkling is only 61 right now and I have not quested much with him so he isn't geared up right now. Yeah, I could get two-shotted by another mage and the same goes for that same mage. Fortunately, Darkling isn't a pvp character, I only got hit by that 70 rogue because I was doing that stupid Honor Hold quest to capture those three points. If not for that, I wouldn't have been flagged for pvp at all. But for PVE, he is doing just fine as a fire mage.