Exalted Craziness

Started by Shadowwolf, June 01, 2007, 12:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

I thought I was bad with striving for Exalted across the board, but wow...

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-reputation.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Warla

Thats just crazy...
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

un4

capnpop

she posted in the forums that she's 31 factions exalted or something like that....

she also has nearly 365 days /played

what do you expect with that much played time?

Gutboy

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Grendeel

I think thats a new character too.  I dont believe you can get to exalted with booty bay, gadgettown, or everlook prior to them changing the nerf to rep as you get higher in levels.  Ive done all the quests possible for those to factions (at least all i could find) and im not even revered with either.  As far as i know its impossible to max it out unless you get to do all the quests without the fractional rep points u get for being too high a level.

If this was done pre bc id be extremely  impressed.  Post bc. exalted with factions isnt that hard to get anymore.  I put Darn, Gnomergan exiles, Exodus and IF  to exalted just by turning in armour scraps and crystals in AV.  Took about a week to go from either friendly or honored to exalted.  Sporerregar took 2 days to go thru 22k to exalted.  Kureani and Consortium was really easy.   All the heroic key dungeons (save for lower city...almost there),  I got to exalted simply running them and not even having that as a goal.

Genoism

u can kill the pirates to get rep with the gobbies

also something is REALLY fishy because
Shen'dralar you cannot get faction with as far as im aware of and

u can't get raveneholdt rep past friendly or honored i believe...and he's exalted with both.

Gelkis Clan Centaur and Magram Clan Centaur are opposing factions with no more then maybe 10 quests....when u kill a mob on one faction the other drops almost double...so its impossible to get honored with both of them!

Buzan

Yup pre BC that would of been impossible, and it's still pretty crazy lol.

Shadowwolf

At one point there was exploits in the game allowing you to get rep with some of those like crazy and theyve since fixed them. My guess is they took advantage of them while they existed and the char is prob one thats been around a while.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

KittyPurple

Shendrala you get rep with by turning in librams in DM library for the head/leg enchants. Bloodsail buccaneers rep and be brought up by killing booty bay gaurds, and booty bay rep can be brought up without hurting your bloodsail rep by doing the repeatable water turn in in gadgetzan. while those are harsh... they are possible... its the centaurs that gives it away as not possible... as far as i know...

un4

I'm a rogue... I'm only friendly with Ravenholdt, and I've worked on commission for them.

I cry "Bullshit."
un4