Get your 20 slot bag if want

Started by Grendeel, December 14, 2007, 11:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendeel

If u are level 70, and since the bear boss is down in ZA, you all can get complete the quest thats given outside ZA, which has a reward of  a 20 slot bag.  All you need to do is group with someone saved to the instance and form a raid.  Enter ZA to obtain the quest item needed and then turn the quest in for the reward.   The instance resets in 3 days so it needs to be done in that time frame.

Gutboy

Thanks for the heads-up, Gren! Got my bag...  8)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Lynette

ZA resets today at 10am, server time.  Hurry on if you want to finish this today.

Buzan

Umm it was ran Friday night, that means a Monday 10:00 am reset.

Arcdelad

doesnt work like that man...its not three days from start, its on a set schedule like kara and such....lynn is right...

Buzan

Ah ok, than it's already reset by now so there goes my shot at the 20 slot bag arrrghhhhhh!

I hate working in the weekend...srsly....

Tolwen

ah:(
logged on yesterday but laag was so high I couldn't even chat... plz lemme know the next time you down him:)  O0