Re: Enchanting - Twilight's Craftables

Started by sweetblood, December 02, 2007, 07:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetblood

waiting to get my fel leather gloves made and will need superior agility enchant on them.thx

un4

Don't forget to round up the mats for those.
un4

sweetblood

wow..it was suggested that i get [Enchant Weapon - Mongoose] for my swords Gladiator's Slicer/Gladiator's Quickblade.i guess the recipe drops from moroes in kara.i looked up the mats on ah and it would cost about 325g for each sword.thats insane to me,lol.theres got to be an easier way or another suggestion, and in the end...is it worth it if i dont even know if ill have these in the future?still working toward my quickblade,and almost have the honor i need.takes forever in pvp anymore..:(

Lynette

Sweet,

If you plan to keep those weapons for awhile, then put Mongoose on both of them.  The mats are expensive but you can earn back the cost in a week of dailies or just occasional farming.  Trust me, you won't regret it in the long run.  Those blades with that enchant will last you until the end of 2008 when the next expansion comes out and all our gear becomes vendor fodder.

sweetblood

well then i guess its time to be broke again.i didnt notice the mongoose enchant on anyones list.is there someone who can do this for me if i get the mats?

Lynette

Kaylasb has the mongoose enchant - maybe Felani as well.

sweetblood

ive been trying to gather up the mats for the mongoose enchant and if anyone has any void crystals or large prismatic shards hanging around,please feel free to mail them to me.every bit would help...thx

Shadowwolf

I split this post to keep things neat. Lets try to keep the sticky topics of craftables as a list of recipes only, keep side convos as separate so we dont have people getting lost finding who can do what =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess