What ingenuity!!!

Started by Arcdelad, May 09, 2008, 05:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcdelad

Man...In my day, we would convert soda cans, or stuff dryer sheets into an empty toilet paper roll to catch the smoke...kids these days! :P

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/09/corpse.abuse.ap/index.html

kajunlady

Oh that is meesed up why a Skull? whya human skull at that.. just sounds gross in so many ways. 

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Arcdelad

I need logistics...did they pack and lit from thenose cavity and suck from the mouth? Doesnt seem like that would focus the smoke well enough to get a good buzz...did they CLEAN the skull off?

Blacranger

Quotedid they pack and lit from the nose cavity and suck from the mouth?
Quotedid they CLEAN the skull off?
lol yeah these things are important    ;)

vakiller

this is really screwed up but my sick mind thought of how it may be done. pack the nose while the three boys put their mouths on the two eyeholes and the mouth.

Trismus

Okay I've seen some ridiculous stuff in my time, but that's might take the cake. Whatever happened to whittling?

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.