Main Menu

Momma's Day

Started by Rocknlock, May 10, 2008, 05:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunlady

They had a special on them a few years back when she was on #15-16
I found it intresting to see how close they were ( or acted on tv). All the boys in the family worked to built there well new at the time house. only called in outside help when it was the last resort. I do give her so much credit for being sane dont know how she she does it but shes one tough/strong momma. Takes 2 full size fans to get the family where they need to go.

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Luise

I think she is amazing- the kids look sane and so does she... what more could you ask for?

Air

[attachthumb=#]
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

un4

un4

sweetblood

kodos goes out to them, having five kids myself,26,21,20,16,13 and two grandchildren, its hard to keep up with all their needs...good luck..hehe