WoW Lessons

Started by usonian, September 22, 2006, 09:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

WoW Lesson #182

When your ZG raid is on it's 3rd attempt at downing Jeklik, DO NOT run back into the hall when everything is finally running smoothly - she'll reset and you get to start all over!

Sorry guys...

50 DKP MINUS!

Emmalina

Usonian:

WoW Lesson #183

Grudges and bitterness in this guild last about....13 or 14 seconds.

Emma

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

capnpop

well, that's still longer than I lasted.....

WHAT WAS HER PROBLEM?????

Genoism

lol ya we all make mistakes like the time when i uh...nvm u dont need to know...

usonian

Jeklik loves capnpop... she just loved him a little too hard last night.

Shadowwolf

That was funny Cap, lol. Im sorry, I know it was messed up but she just detoured way out of her way to kill you before anyone else even hit her. Guess the NPC's in the game hold grudges from past attempts, lol.

Dont worry about it Usonian, we all make mistakes, now you know for next time =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Kothnok

I know just how you feel Capn.  The first wave of bats all decided I was tasty and I was down before I could blink.

Sympathetic or not... I laughed out loud when that happened to you. =)  Just far too funny to see her bee line for geno and then suddenly detour just to smack you down and then carry on as if nothing was amiss.  No mana drain for joo!
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

capnpop

talked to some people and apparently the aggro table reset, but because CoD was still kinda there after reset when it procced i was #1....and whoever was pulling couldn't deal 3.5k dmg with 1 shot...

Darkling

There is no aggro reset  >:(! DOTS Slowly...

Genoism

magnetite

When I was in my old guild, we actually fought her a little closer to where she stands before you even fight her. The casters would be by the tree, and the melee would be up near where she stands (maybe 10 feet from the wall or whatever). This way we wouldn't have her reset.

Shadowwolf

We pull her back to the far wall because she is too far to summon the bomber bat there. Sometimes she can, but 80% of the time she cant. Much easier to down her without having to run around watching the fires.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess