KoT Rep missing

Started by usonian, October 29, 2008, 09:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usonian

Would anyone know why Keepers of Time reputation wouldn't be showing up for my alt Stache on the armory?

I'm trying to get some of the Battlegear rep set before LK hits and I went on the armory to see how far I was from honored.  The KoT rep bar isn't even showing up and I've already done the Durnholde and BM quest lines.  The same goes for Arc's alt Cheapacabra and I know the armory has been updated since we did the quests.

I'll check my character when I get home to see if the rep shows up, but could there have been something we missed?  Do you have to be a certain level to gain reputation or something?
???

Lynette

As long as you accepted the Durnholde quest, you should be gaining rep.

Sounds like an armory issue.

Kothnok

It is an Armory issue.  Roknok is friendly with Keepers of Time having recently run the Durnholde and BM quests with Uso and Arc.  If you look at his Armory entry, though, it only shows him at Neutral, 0/3000.  I got this rep some while ago while wandering LC and talking to the BE in the tavern that ports you to Hyjal if you have high enough rep.  It's still present in game, but your Armory may not be "out of date" with regards to faction as is mine.  Maybe it has something to do with the world events going on and the server issues of late.
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

usonian

Well that's a relief, thanks guys.  Now who's interested in some BM runs?  :Pumpkin:

Arcdelad

Emmalina

Quoteill heal!

Stay away from this run.

/shudder

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

Arcdelad

LOL

if i said "I'll heal on my druid" i would agree...I am, after all, the guy who went tree form for SSC and COULDNT kill my own inner demon LOL

with my pally, though, i have to give myself props and say i do a damn fine job =) pally healing is cake - very straightforward, intuitive, and the holy talents make it cake...i really am enjoying that part of wow right now - its nice to have a char I can DPS / tank with, and one I can heal with - lets me bring something to the table for any occasion now.

Shadowwolf

The Armory isnt updated regularly. Since 3.0 its been a piece of junk and updates at random. Some people are weeks old, some up to date, others 2 or 3 days, its all a mess.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess