How to get a pet jubling - one more pet (maybe three) to add to your collection

Started by Oilslick, November 11, 2008, 06:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oilslick

1)  Pick up two [item]Dark Iron Ale Mug[/item].  They can be purchased in a limited amount of 10 from the inn within Black Rock Depths (The Grim Guzzler) from Plugger Spazzring - the little gnome dude walking on top of the bar.

2)  Make your way to the Darkmoon Faire.

3)  Find Morja, one of the NPC's around the faire and talk to her.  She'll talk about how her precious Jubjub has gotten lost.

4)  Right click your first [item]Dark Iron Ale Mug[/item] and place it on the ground near Morja.

5)  Be patient and wait for Jubjub to come hopping by and gobble up the Dark Iron Ale you placed on the ground.

6)  Once he gobbles it up, Morja should now have a blue question mark above her head.  Talk to her again and turn in your second ale to complete the quest.  You will be rewarded with a [item]Unhatched Jubling Egg[/item]

7)  Wait a week for your egg to hatch and get [item]A Jubling's Tiny Home[/item]

One thing to note...if you throw a dark iron ale mug on the ground near your jubling while summoned, he'll gobble it up.

And, while you're at the faire, you might as well look around for a kid chasing a frog around at hyper speed.  Catch up to him and talk to him and you can purchase a [item]Tree Frog Box[/item].  At times he also has a limited supply of one [item]Wood Frog Box[/item] as well.

If anyone needs any dark iron ale mugs, shoot me an in game mail and i'll send some to you.  I've got a couple stacks on me and also have [item]Direbrew's Remote[/item] on Creole and can grab more at any time.

Shadowwolf

Actually, I think its easier to get a Jubling now. I think you just need to give the NPC a Dark Iron mug and she gives you the egg. I didnt have to do it the old way by placing it on the ground or anything. At least with her being in Terokkar, IDK about if shes in Mulgore or Elwynn. I just talked to her, requirement was have a Dark iron Ale mug in my inventory, she took 1 and gave me the egg.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Oilslick

If someone has placed one on the ground recently, you'll be able to turn one in and get the pet.  If not, you'll have to lure Jubjub to her to unlock it.  I noticed this yesterday while helping a few people get one over the course of an hour or so.

Gutboy

There should be a bunch of Dark Iron Ale Mugs in the guild bank if you don't want to run half of BRD for 'em.

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington