Sad day...

Started by Fleecy, June 25, 2009, 04:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleecy

:'(   Very sad day for Pop Culture...

Michael Jackson died today after being taken to the hospital for cardiac arrest.

Farrah Fawcett also died today - lost her battle with cancer at the age of 62 yrs old.

May they both rest in peace!

Apolla

A sad day for everyone indeed.  His influence in modern music will probably never be forgotten and Thriller is still one of the most amazing albums ever.

:lights a candle: :(

*I am not concerned with the details.*

fallingleafs

agreed...

I wrote Michael Jackson off a long time ago but after his death today I realized how much of an impact he had on my life.  I remember his first album off the wall which I proudly took to show n Tell in third grade....  Yeah I'm old...

I remember the family gathering around the TV to watch Thriller for the first time.  I have a lot of fond memories of him and feel a bit remorse as his music pretty much accompanied me through my entire life. 

Also Farrah sweet Farah I still have collectors cards of her and when I was 8 years old she was my first Crush!  What a tough day.... 

Tolwen

I remember how my dad tells story of when he was young and everybody dropped what they were doing to see Michael Jackson's new music video!
He was a legend and pop music wouldn't be without him :(

Tony

Michael Jackson did not die today. He died a long time ago. His white, crazy, alien replacement died today.

[grabs groin] HEEEE HEEEE!