Good bye

Started by KittyPurple, October 28, 2009, 08:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyPurple

Over time I have slowly come to realize, once again, that this guild is no longer offering what I'm looking for in WoW. This guild had become quite a successful raiding guild and I congratulate you on that. I'm going to miss you all. Those who i raided with back in classic, those I met during BC in the Elite Spartans, as well as new friends. Last time I left the guild, it was on good terms, and I hope to leave on good terms again. I'll be staying a few more days to say my goodbyes, but then I will be gone, but hopefully not forgotten...

Drygioni

Take Care KP.  Now of course I will make the obligatory bridge reference.  As far as I know you havent fallen off one since our ZG days, but some things just stick I guess  :)

Sethrow

LoL ya thats how i always will remember KP for sure the bridge boss is uber hard lol someone summon KP! classic

un4

Take care, KP - it was good to have you back, even if it was only for a while :)
un4

Zario

Ha!  I forgot about the bridges in ZG and KP.  Were you playing chicken and trying to cross with your eyes closed each time? 

I'll miss you KP.  Take care, and hopefully our paths will cross again. 

Jandris

All the best to you KP, wherever you may travel.  :pumpk4:

dharq

sixrocko

Lyte

Oh I remember the classic bridge boss :)  We'll miss you, Kim Possible (KP) :)  Stay in touch.