Dampscale Basilisk Eye

Started by Shadowwolf, February 27, 2007, 10:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

If anyone gets any [wowitem]Dampscale Basilisk Eye[/wowitem], please send them to my priest Astrania if you dont need them. Im still trying to recover from the rep mistake that happened before I actually was able to pick a faction. The GM's wont fix it and I have to do a repeatable quest to build my Scryer rep to Friendly where it should have started to begin with vice Neutral where it is now =P

I need about 180 of these eyes and I dont believe they are BOP so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

voctovian

I dont think Kaid and I have very many (maybe 10 or 20), but we will send you all we have.

Arcdelad

what happened with your aldors / scryers choice shadow?

Shadowwolf

When I set my hearth, it was before they fixed the problem and it pushed me to Friendly with the Aldor without me choosing them. They've since fixed it im told with the last patch where it wont do any faction alliances till you do the quest from the Archmage, but the damage was done. When I did the quest on Astrania, all it did was place me neutral on both sides so now im having to work my way to Friendly with Scryers so I can have them give me quests. Blizz is nice enough to not fix it either, ive petitioned about 4 times now.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Arcdelad

yikes...I was going to type that I have some firewing signets and other scryer rep items to give you to help, but those are repeatable quests that you cant get until your friendly....that really sucks

Shadowwolf

Yea it let me do the signet quest 1 time then grayed it out again =P

un4

un4