Shade of Aran and Terestian Illhoof downed

Started by voctovian, July 03, 2007, 08:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voctovian

Grats to all those who helped down Shade and Illhoof last night.  We also made a couple of great attempts at Prince, getting him well into stage two.

My apologies to those who were present for the Tuesday and Thursday events who did not make it yesterday.

Vengeance

grats to everyone! we woulda gotten Jumpy Prince if not for this term "luck"..  ;D

un4

It's because we're beasts.

Great job to everyone who kicked butt in kara :)
un4

Jandris

You just can't stop Twilight  :D
Congrats to all

fiere redfern

Tolwen

Shadowwolf

Does anyone have any screenshots from any of this nights endeavors? Id like to have them up on the site and it would be greatly appriciated.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Lynette

I know we "posed" for pictures, but I did not shoot anything myself.  I think Voc might've taken some screenshots.

Arcdelad

I have a picture of the twilight kara poker party...does that count? :P

Luise

lol Arc!

from "Poker faced Luise"
(They used to call me that at Uni- engineering students play far too much poker.)

un4

I learned how to count cards from a man at the airport when I was ten.  Never learned his name, never saw him again, but the damage was done :P
un4

Buzan

Quote from: Arcdelad on July 09, 2007, 03:59:38 PM
I have a picture of the twilight kara poker party...does that count? :P

How come Gren always has that cup with him every time we playing cards  ??? ?

fiere redfern

Quoteengineering students play far too much poker

...engineering students at my college (Drexel U.) play WoW. =P

Arcdelad

hehe..no idea buz....think hes got some cards up his robe sleeves?

I know you dont play cards with a rogue.... :P