Next XPACK

Started by Vengeance, August 03, 2007, 09:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

un4

I hate my class some days.
un4

Tolwen

wow cool, i want to play a death knight!

Nixphire

Quote from: un4given_one on August 03, 2007, 03:33:30 PM
I hate my class some days.
Rogue is probably the most fun class. At least for PVP. Locking down someone till their death is a talent and skill that few can master and 1 class can do. That's why I love my twink so much.

un4

I remember those days...
un4

Air

Blizz is going to release another 25 man before the expansion pack.  It maybe the sunwell in blood elves area, although unconfirmed.  Also talk of releasing another 5man instance.

Blizz may also revisit naxx, so people can still experience it.  Still not sure about other raid instances.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Luise

So what happens a year down the track...do we have 25 man death knight raids?
???

fiere redfern

QuoteStill not sure about other raid instances.

The liveblog I linked included a Q/A session in which the devs were asked about the old-world raid instances. Their response was that those raids "have had their time", but they were planning on closing them down permanently. Kinda makes me sad since I've never made it to ZG or MC, but since the xpac's a LONG way off yet, there's plenty of time for a last guild run, eh?  ;)

Vengeance

QuoteI hate my class some days.
shiv shiv shiv
Someone posted about Heroic Deadmines on the WOW suggestion forum...i dont know where it went but there was a Blizzard reply that it might be intresting to revisit the old content...while this is not very assuring, theres still a chance...deadmines ftw

fiere redfern

Haha, that'd be awesome. Though (and I know, I keep harping on the same discussion), the devs also said they were looking at ways to make the 1-60 and 1-70 grind faster so folk can focus on Northrend content. From what I got out of it, they want folk to focus on the new content and less-so the old. Great for casuals, since they won't have to deal with the grind - but for those of us who went through the old world in the days Before (BC... insert quasi-religious joke here... :P), it seems like a loss. ...to me, at least =P since I can't speak for the resta y'all.