Next XPACK

Started by Vengeance, August 03, 2007, 09:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengeance

http://www.wowwiki.com/World_of_Warcraft:_Wrath_of_the_Lich_King
god, if its true, i wanna play death night...def be able to fight on mounts then.

Nixphire

Yeah, been reading this all week on www.wowinsider.com Blizard actually trademarked WotLK. We should know later today, or sometime this weekend.

Nixphire

Yes, looks like it's official WotLK is the next patch!
www.wowinsider.com/photos/blizzcon-exhibit-hall-first-look/
Second row down, 3rd photo.

Vengeance

Ya know, i think it would be stupid to kill off arthas/lich king by players...it would make the other games seem abit...hollow

Buzan

Wow holy crap this nex expansion rocks from what I read on wowwiki. And yeah Death Knight here I come!!! :D

And omg finally you can change hairstyle and skin color! Woot!

un4

Ok, confessions time: who else saw the ring of undead closing in on the pally and thought "CONSECRATE!  CONSECRATE!"?
un4

Genoism

why dont u ppl just read about it from blizzards site?

fiere redfern

Quote from: Nixphire on August 03, 2007, 12:27:45 PM
http://worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/index.xml

Dunno if you were talking about that one, Geno - but it's got nothing on it except for a trailer, concept art, and histories.

http://tinyurl.com/2n6eoy - is the liveblog of somebody who went to BlizzCon. It's got buttloads of information, straight outta the mouths of the devs. =)

JohnnieRat

Looks like it's time to get a ret set together for leveling... unless they do what they did last time and make northrend greens better than outland epics. Oh yea... and good luck finding non death knight pallies (man i hope they can heal still).

Nixphire

Quote from: JohnnieRat on August 03, 2007, 02:49:00 PM
Looks like it's time to get a ret set together for leveling... unless they do what they did last time and make northrend greens better than outland epics. Oh yea... and good luck finding non death knight pallies (man i hope they can heal still).
The death night will be something different then the heroic classes that they don't know how they are going to impliment yet.
Quote1:43pm: With level 70, will there be 51 point talent trees, and what's the ETA? It'll come out "when it's ready" (DUH). Won't be today. We certainly do expect to extend talent trees, so 51 point talents, and Death Knight will have three talent trees of their own. It's not our goal to make talents get stronger down the trees -- we want to give players more freedom rather than just chooseing a tree.

Nixphire

Here's some infomration on your class:
www.wowinsider.com/2007//08/03/l/

Arcdelad

ugg...not looking forward to grinding another ten levels....

on the lighter side, that pally is hilarious....he sees his gf / wife / companion get smacked down by the yeti and is like "uhhh....im outta here" LOL

un4

QuoteEvery class should have an important role in a raid
Sure... Imp. Kick.

/bitter
un4

Nixphire

Quote from: un4given_one on August 03, 2007, 03:25:51 PM
QuoteEvery class should have an important role in a raid
Sure... Imp. Kick.

/bitter

As a mage... I hate that so much