Greatest WoW page ever

Started by Gutboy, September 08, 2007, 08:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutboy

www.wowwiki.com/WoWWiki:WoW_Icons/Icon_List/Images

well, I think it's cool anyway...  ;D

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Buzan

Gutboy

Hmmm, might just be taking a really long time to load. Should have mentioned that it's a BIG page.

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."

khader

not working due to typo in url. correct url below.

www.wowwiki.com/WoWWiki:WoW_Icons/Icon_List/Images

Beware there's 3000+ images on the page!!!

Muridin

im now making some icons just from these images...will post a screenie to show which ones i chose =p

Gutboy

Sorry, don't know how that got there.... Thanks for fixing it!

GB

-- Cerebus

Gutboy

If you make it to the last row of icons, you can see the face they use as a temp placeholder. That's Samwise Didier, Blizzard's art director (and leader of L70ETC!  ]:D).

http://www.wowwiki.com/Samwise_Didier

GB

-- Cerebus

Vengeance

thats on alot of the allakhazam pages O.o

Luise

I used to see him in Thottbot- nice to know the background behind it :)