Main Menu

Three Word Story

Started by LastDyingBreath, October 30, 2007, 03:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braythur

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch. Amen."

Jilinna

extravagant dancing penguins
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

Apolla

making delicious pancakes

*I am not concerned with the details.*

Tony

Jilinna

Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

Haderach

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

vakiller

Haderach

"Lord of Snaxxramas"
"Who need's a real doctor when you have my machines and their scary needles?" Dr.Zed from Borderlands

Fleecy

. "Ewww" they exclaimed!

Jilinna

-PLATO

Trismus

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Apolla

gasping in amazement =O

Trismus

Before Spaghettification ensued.
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Apolla

Haderach

"Lord of Snaxxramas"