WoW subliminal messages.

Started by Demonnmaster, June 20, 2008, 12:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonnmaster

I went browsing for wow videos and found this,now at first i tought it was wierd and fake,so i decided  to try it out slowing down the sound effect after i recorded it ,and it gave me same result .what do u guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xNSBp8MLMk

kajunlady

hahaha i knew there was a reason i kept thing of wow all the timw hehe

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

un4

I think that if you listen for something, you'll hear it.
un4

Nixphire

What is that thing? I've never seen it? :P

Trismus

It sounds more like something played backwards... anyone have the software to capture the sound and reverse it?

-Tris
Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Gutboy

Have to look for the data file in the MPQs, then it should be easy.... I think it says "Paul is dead."  8)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Demonnmaster

yeah,might have a message in reverse.But if u pay close attention it does say World... then it says world of ...warcraft. then pauses and says Give ...Money.Give me your money...  Ive  recorded that sound twice and put it in slow motion/fast motion and givesme same result,asked friends in game to try it out and freaked them out lol.Dunno what else it might say but its freaky. ]:D

Ity

lol, that's very strange :o. But if you listen carefully they really say : "Give us your money"...or more "Ssshhhive us your money" with the "dead accent"  ;) .

I tried with Ity and this is working on it too.

Anyway...if Blizzard doing more money with that...congratz to the guy who create that sound  ]:D

un4

Quote from: Gutboy on June 20, 2008, 11:43:49 PM
Have to look for the data file in the MPQs, then it should be easy.... I think it says "Paul is dead."  8)

GB
Either that or "Sataaaaaaaan... siiiiiiiiiiix siiiiiiiiiix siiiiiiiiiix."  ;)

:Fosters_Pack:
un4