Installing...

Started by Shadowwolf, November 12, 2008, 09:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixphire

Good point Oil. How long did some people wait at the midnight launch?
I went into my local Fry's at 9:30 a.m. and from my Jeep, picking it up (tons of copies in the front of the store), paying, and getting back to my jeep took about 5 minutes.

kajunlady

Quote from: Shadowwolf on November 13, 2008, 04:50:59 PM
I think Kaj wanted one, she was going to see if it was possible near her today last I spoke with her.

As far as i know out of the 4 places around here there all sold out not sure if im just going to get the 40$ one or try to get the 80$ one or not gatta see this paycheck which is the most annoing part of it all but i was told to check in the next few days for the ones who have yet to pick up there copies and last i check there still there hehe

but hey as long as i can get any wrath copy ill be happy :)

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Shadowwolf

CE is only $69, at least it was for me, idk elsewhere, I thought the price was standardized.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

fiere redfern

$69 for me as well, but because the package is so large (and I expediated shipping), the total came to about $85. Still not terrible, just more than it would've been had I stood in line with the rest of the world.