Installing...

Started by Shadowwolf, November 12, 2008, 09:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

TheGeneral451

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Krin

lol im super jealous, im not gonna be able to get that for a few days :P
In riding a horse we borrow freedom - Unknown

kinjin

Emmalina

It doesn't go on sale here (Arizona) for another hour or so.

However I loaded up the online installer, and it's cruising along at about 1 MB per second! I'm shocked a Blizzard downloader would be that fast on launch night! Anyway, I'm at about 70% downloaded, so I should have it installed in 15 minutes, then when I pick up my copy at midnight all I need is the upgrade key.

Can't wait!

Set progress: D0/D1: 2/8, T1: 4/8, T2: 3/8, T3: 0/9, T4: 4/5, T5: 3/5, T6: 2/8, T7: 1/5, T8:4/5, T9: 3/5, T10: 0/5

TheGeneral451

yeah game installed, patch at 34% surprisingly fast for Blizz

Air

Shadow dressed up as:

to pick up her copies of Woltk  :D ]:D
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Geos

the last 10% takes the longest to install...

TheGeneral451

Shadowwolf

A shattrath street bum with $0.02 to her name driving a $200k sportscar =P

I went in my PJ's, Sweats, tshirt, coat, vans.

I dont think I was very convincing.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

its too bad i gotta wait untill 12 am friday 14/11 till i can install my collectors edition, which ill be picking up later too lol

grats on all the raid kills, im jealous

Kothnok

I went down to Best Buy to see if they had any extra copies laying around after all the pre orders were done.  I walked in and the first question asked of me was "Do you have a pre-order?"  I replied in the negative and then he said "Would you like the Collector's Edition or the normal?"  A bit taken aback by events, I said I'd like the CE if possible.  He reached behind him and grabbed a slip of paper for the CE.  Before I could head to the back of the line, though, he called over another associate and had me rung up seperately.  "The line is for preorders, Jen will check you out over there."  Wow, I get to skip the line even.  Cool. =)

Yay for gift cards so the CE was nearly free.  Yay for Best Buy ordering more than initial demand.  Now to get on with installation!
No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.

Avelandra

Me and Duratya outside Walmart where i got the collectors edition. It was quickly on the laptop on the way home.

Also, my friend borrowed power from a gamestop to install his.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" - Possum Lodge Motto
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Shadowwolf

the one guy brave enough to actually speak to me in line asked me if I was there picking up my boyfriends copy... ]:D