Vaporware

Started by Nixphire, December 26, 2007, 07:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixphire

Yes, Shadow definitly wins. That wasn't my desk, I would freak out if I saw that. I'm a cable management freak.

Gutboy

Hey, is that Diet Pepsi bottle properly firewalled?   ;)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Zario

I'm a pretty big cord freak too.  Here's my work/play space.

[attachimg=#]

Luise

so neat! and room on the shelves!
I'm too embarrassed to show our clutter..but imagine two computers next to each other with several discs (out of boxes) scattered on the desk ranging form "Hello Kitty Adventure Carnival" to well WOW, pencils tissue boxes, scrap paper, and dust, and clutter...I think I'll go tidy up right now :(
nah...that's what kids are for....there's always tomorrow...

vakiller

...no minifridge by any of ur computers? thats a shame

my setup...1 comp 1 laptop l shaped desk...MINIFRIDGE... ipods,and CD-R's everywhere. random clutter. soft and hard chair. switch to hard after 1 am so i can stay awake. monster java ftw

kajunlady

ugh.. yall put me to shame :(( badly at that.. and i thought that i was up to date with gaming come to find out in in the stone age with all that..lol.. maybe thats why im kinda slow...lol i seem to do well with what i have but i think a major upograde is in my near future

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN