Place your bets on the next expansion

Started by Genoism, July 18, 2007, 05:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air

Supposedly Blizzard is going to redo all the quests in the old zones in Azeroth.  I've heard rumors that dustwallow marsh is currently getting revamped.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Buzan

Quote from: Airplay on July 19, 2007, 03:54:51 PM
Supposedly Blizzard is going to redo all the quests in the old zones in Azeroth.  I've heard rumors that dustwallow marsh is currently getting revamped.

Ooo no more Onyxia attunements ?? Or BWL or Naxx for that matter, no one is running those anymore anyways.

Gutboy

Quote from: Airplay on July 19, 2007, 03:54:51 PM

I think it would be cool if they redid Azeroth to take into account changes in the lore as a result of player actions, like Onyxia dying, etc. We might finally get to go rescue the King!

(They could of course tie lots of alternate scenarios into Caverns of Time...)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Tolwen

un4

un4