Started by Genoism, July 18, 2007, 05:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genoism

I say the wrath of the lichking...up in northrend :p
good ol' leaked info

and maybe the undermine as a tiny island to ferry us up there

Buzan

What's the Undermine ?

And yeah I think they will make Northrend the next expansion with Arthas as the final encounter.

Gutboy

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Air

Undermine is the island from which the goblins come from.

Im thinking Emerald Dream myself, but I've heard they may have scrapped that.  Seems to early for Northrend though.  It's my understanding that Arthas will be saved till the end of Wow.

What I really want is to play as a Panda in the Pandaren Empire ;D  Finding out about all Gilenas would be nice, and Kul Tiras to.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

Tolwen

I'm thinking Emerald dream as well or maybe Northrend

Vengeance

Northrend at level 90 cap, Uldum and Emerald Dream next one, as well as 9 extra instant DoTs for locks.
Did i mention druids will get nerfed with mangle turning into Imp-Improved Claw?

Tolwen

Nixphire

Timbermaw all the way. Can you can only go in when you're exhalted. Good luck grinding that with everyone else on the server.  ;D

Vengeance

Actually, whats in the SW closed gate(s) anyways?

Genoism

Quote from: Vengeance on July 19, 2007, 05:32:00 AM
Actually, whats in the SW closed gate(s) anyways?

bathrooms

i figure lv80 for northrend....good to go?

Vengeance

Quotebathrooms
well gee, that would be a major instance, with some nice epic drops...mabye theyll need to put it back to 40 man?  :-X

fiere redfern

There's an island off the coast of Dustwallow Marsh and again off the coast of ... I think Desolace that had lvl 60+ elites and nothing else. New instances maybe?

Arcdelad

I am thinking emerald dream myself...they already have screen shots of work they have done for it, and a nice entrance ready to go in duskwood...

blizz has stated their goal is to release one expansion a year, but since BC isnt even all released yet, I doubt that will be the case...

they have also stated that the next expansion will include a huge graphics overhaul, so anyone on a lower end computer will need to thinki about computer upgrades (direct X 10 maybe)

Buzan

I am not a fan of levelling, why can't they make new content but just leave the level alone .... Or ok Undermine level 75, Northrend level 80 how's that sound ?

I would be game for that lol.

un4

Quote from: Arcdelad on July 19, 2007, 07:26:40 AMthey have also stated that the next expansion will include a huge graphics overhaul, so anyone on a lower end computer will need to thinki about computer upgrades (direct X 10 maybe)
<--- :(
un4