Silly rogue..

Started by capnpop, March 13, 2007, 08:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capnpop

Trix are for kids...

I did some pvp yesterday and just had an amazing string of good luck...

Gren and I vs rogue combos (either rogue/rogue or rogue/druid) went amazingly well. 

One such occasion has us both positioned on the pillars in the arena (where stealthed people have a hard time making the jump) with one rogue down and one druid hiding.  We simply waited for CDs to finish and went hunting for a cat...

Another rogue/rogue fight featured gren being bait while i stood on my pillar.  The first rogue caught a 2.2k crit and died, the 2nd one caught a 2.2k crit followed by a 3k crit for the game...

Quite possibly the most fun was in EotS.  I was running with my Succi out and a 75% hps rogue decides that i'm a good target.  Seduce > Curse of elements > soul fire > immolate > conflag > dead.  Another time a hunter was trying to get some distance before he got hit with a 3.8k soul fire crit although noting makes me giddy like a BElf pally running away and getting seduced mid-air.  Soul Fire (2.2k) > Immolate (1.3k) > Conflag (2.2k) and he was dead.

Overall, a great day with great single-target damage and many instances of nice crits that left any opposition dead or close to it...

Oh, and gren and I managed another good week in arenas (1-2 more weeks for first piece of gladiator gear)

Shadowwolf

Nice. You guys should take some screenies for us =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

un4

No excuses... I killed two 70 warlocks in AV this week without even having CloS.  If two rogues your level can't, that's just pathetic.
un4

Khanus

Not everone can be as phantasmic as you and TB un4  ;)

capnpop

and i doubt there are too many that have the PvP experience Gren does...

un4

True... that was not intended to demean your PvP skills.

However, rogues were designed to kill clothies.  No excuses.  :st paddy bear:
un4