Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImV7vct1J9s

[wowitem]Corrupted Ashbringer[/wowitem]

The GM version of it

[wowitem]The Cleansed Ashbringer[/wowitem]

Players cant get this yet
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Vengeance

this sword, only second in looks to [wowitem]The Untamed Blade[/wowitem]

Tolwen

un4

un4

Buzan

This going to be a level 70 item when it comes out ? What a waste with WOTLK on the horizon and the level cap increase to 80.

Vengeance

the link un4 posted said it has the sword somewhere in WoTLK shown in Blizzcon

Nixphire

Quote from: Buzan on August 24, 2007, 09:44:19 AM
This going to be a level 70 item when it comes out ? What a waste with WOTLK on the horizon and the level cap increase to 80.
I doubt that item is set in stone. From what it seems like it will be accessable in WotLK, so the item is bound to change. If you notice, it also has all the classes listed. Don't know about you, but a mage, druid, lock, shaman (others?) can't carry a 2 handed sword.

Shadowwolf

GM Weapons in the game have all classes listed, means that its there now, but only for GMs to use. Players at the moment cant get these. Illidans war glaives were in the game pre- BC with the same setup of all classes listed as an Artifact quality (red) before BC came out. They've since made them Legendary and changed things around quite a bit.

[wowitem]The Twin Blades of Azzinoth[/wowitem]

Previously it was level 60, theyve upped the level to 70 but the stats on this GM version havent changed, however players can get the 2 separate glaives in BC. I have a test server I set up myself a while ago where I got to see some of these things that are in the game but for GM's only. Theres a ton more where these came from =)
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Muridin

Quote from: Shadowwolf on August 24, 2007, 01:00:26 PM
I have a test server I set up myself a while ago where I got to see some of these things that are in the game but for GM's only. Theres a ton more where these came from =)

how did you do that!?!   :o

Shadowwolf

I cant say for reasons of being sued by Blizz, but all the info you need to do it is out spread across the net.

Genoism

some of those weapons can't even be used by the classes it lists in the weapon :p

Tolwen

can u walk freely in strat life as well?

Genoism

prolly not its a scripted event in sm