[attach=#]

fiere redfern

Oh good LORRRRRRRRRD

That's funny  :D

Melonni

Jilinna

oo Dear Lord  :o lol

Who Made this Guide a Man?!
Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful.
-PLATO

Grendeel

It was the "good ole days"   1955  :P

j/k of course :)

Telfurion

Yep...that sounds about right to me..why is everyone getting so excited? [sounds of slapping heard..]

capnpop

6 copies "casually" dropped around the house...i wonder if she'll say anything? :P

Gutboy

Quote from: capnpop on January 31, 2008, 11:12:12 PM
6 copies "casually" dropped around the house...i wonder if she'll say anything? :P

Hope your couch is comfy, Cap...

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Tolwen

Eravion

Well I don't ever remember my mum taking dad's shoes off- so maybe like a lot of rubbish in magazines these days- it was read, but not necessarily followed to the lettr. Nevertheless, boy am I glad things have changed. :)

OOPS- Luise wrote this on Era's account...my account automatically pops up on the left hand computer and Era's on the right hand computer...guess who needs to go to sleep now! (It's Friday night here in Sydney and I'm braindead.) :)

LastDyingBreath

Well... I dunno about all that but it sure is nice when I show up at Nas's place and she has my computer all booted so my anti virus has time to update and scan before I even sit down :)  I can take my shoes off by myself, thanks.

Nefalkus

Cap is feeling a bit suicidal?!  ]:D

I guess he has a lot of health in RL too.

;)

un4

I have a stack of hardcopies.
un4

kajunlady

wow.. a man must have wrote that one.. lol

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

LastDyingBreath