I shall not be beaten!

Started by Shadowwolf, April 09, 2008, 02:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Kudos to you who figured out by mailing me a bunch of stuff from a deleted alt that I would be unable to hit the "return" button. Yes, dirty pool indeed, however I shall overcome. You may win this day but you shall not win this war!

P.S. Thank you, but I dont accept payments for services rendered =)
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Gutboy

Many alts died to bring you that message....  ;)

GB

"Impossible odds, mentally unbalanced foes, cramped quarters for a good punch-up... and people say Iest has no night life."
-- Cerebus

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me."
-- The Duke of Wellington

Shadowwolf

Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

JohnnieRat

That was actually from www.superwow1gold.com or whoever the heck it is.

Archmage Vargoth

Nixphire

Trismus

Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face.

Luise

So is Khader "Archmage Vargoth"?  ;)

khader

Luise

Ah- my detective skills are lacking...