Good job in TK on Tues

Started by Shadowwolf, April 15, 2008, 11:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowwolf

Very good all. Getting better and better. Solarian is going down tonight. Everyone just has to watch for that debuff. =)

http://wowwebstats.com/46cvl5k4p2k6m

Please be sure to read up on the A'lar and Solarian fights for tonights run.
Come to the darkside, we have cookies.
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Shadowwolf

BTW, please for gods sake, download and install http://www.twilightonalex.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_details&Itemid=5&gid=111

You cant miss the debuff if everything turns blue.  O0
"A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish" - Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess

Luise

I can't seem to download it- says "The object does not exist or the website is busy" which I soubt at 5am your time.

JohnnieRat

So, on the VR kill Cap hit 1200 DPS... And people said Holy Pallies can't DPS.

Arcdelad

Cap is a beast :)

go melee dps on void reaver kill!

we can DEFINITELY, no doubt, kill solarian tonight....the key to this is pretty easy - expect to get the debuff, then when you do, run away....its really that easy....we owned the aoe adds, we got the priests down (although I saw too many heals making it through) - all this takes is for people to pay attention...

guys, this is easy - its just like the shade of aran or the dragonhawk boss in ZA..you just have to pay attention...lets reclear trash, hopefully get some epics and patterns from the trash, and go stomp this lady tonight.

capnpop

Quote from: JohnnieRat on April 16, 2008, 03:59:25 AM
So, on the VR kill Cap hit 1200 DPS... And people said Holy Pallies can't DPS.

so, did i win?

JohnnieRat

Cap wins the interwebs.
The priests getting a heal or two through isn't huge per say. We don't really need to assign people to interupt them but if you're a rogue or a warr just keep an eye out for the 2nd priest in case no one is on it.
I saw a lot of those Holy Smites getting interupted though, we don't need that lol.

PS: Expect a Solarian kill video. I plan on recording this fight and depending on how it goes, maybe make that a tradition.

Telfurion

Tris and I thought made a pretty good team on a priest, I only let one heal slip by, but I was also concentrating so hard on interrupts that I didn't realize I got the bomb.  Downloaded the mod, and should be good to go.

Shadowwolf

I just fixed solarianalarm to be up to date and load with 2.4. Same download on our site, I just changed a file.

Shadowwolf

Nice job tonight all. Got Solarian down and Alar was actually going pretty decent for a first time but the BigWigs not kicking off right kinda shafted us, along with repops. Its seemingly really important for BigWigs on that one to see when hes going to do his quill since its hard to tell where hes flying to. I think it has to do with the pull, next time Im going to stand next to Allo or whomever does the pull to be in range, thinking maybe being down so low and out or range messed it up.

Anyhow, congrats on another first. 2/4 in TK and we've really only been there 3 times =)

http://wowwebstats.com/g6czy3gawssku

Shadowwolf

Did anyone get a screenshot of our Solarian kill. Apparently Fraps died on me while we were in there and never prompted an error so my shots didnt take =(

Kothnok

No matter how often you refill the gene pool, there's always a shallow end.