Corehound Pets!!!

Started by Air, September 05, 2008, 09:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air

Just found out, core hound's are now tamable.  There considered to be exotic pets, so you'll need to bm specced to get them.

Here's a link talking about it. http://www.maniasarcania.com/2008/09/05/beta-build-8905-core-hounds/

Some pics of em.

"The Kurken" **tamable**

"Spawn of Uvuros" **tamable**

"Uvuros" **tamable**

"Core Hound" and "Ancient Core Hound" **not sure**

"Magmadar"

"The Beast" **not sure**

"Chromaggus" **not sure**

I'll try to take some pics of any I can tame when I can get on.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers

JohnnieRat

Taming Chromagg would be sweet as long as he kept his abilities as well... hunters would be so OP.

kajunlady

i wouls so love you have one on my baby hunter :) that and the new bears they are comingout with  there to cute

" The Hardest Job is watching day by day your children grow up and wondering if you really did do all you could for them"
unknown

" I did it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said YOU said I couldn't"
UNKNOWN
"The futue is not something we enter,but something we create"
UNKNOWN

Air

Boss core hounds aren't tamable, just the normal and elite ones.  Core Hounds, Ancient Core Hounds, Uvuros, Spawn of Uvuros are tamable.

Found out the hard way that Uvuros is impossible to tame solo, really need a priest or druid healing me.
"Don't be a Dick." - Wil Wheaton
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." - Will Rogers